Having perfected my QOS setup at our office in version 5, I decided to upgrade to RouterOS Version 6 today.  Remember that the HTB’s global-in, global-out and global-total are gone, replaced by “global”.  This will obviously break my QOS so I was prepared for the worst.

After the upgrade, I simply changed all references to those HTB’s to the new “global” and instantly everything was back to normal and was working automagically.

Note: User type rate limits (in this case double QOS) have to move to simple queues but that was a breeze..

Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 11.08.16 AM Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 11.08.04 AM