MikroTik is happy to announce the full version of RB2011 series. Includes 1W wireless AP! RB2011UAS-2HnD and they are already shipping!
The RB2011UAS-2HnD has the following features:
- 30dBm High power 2.4Ghz 2×2 MIMO 802.11bgn wireless with two MMCX connectors
- Gigabit fiber support SFP cage and five Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be switched together providing affordable wire-speed Fiber-to-Copper converter
- Additional five Fast Ethernet ports
- RJ45 serial port
- micro-USB port with adapter cable for 3G/LTE dongle + USB drive
- 128MB RAM
- RouterOS L5 license
- Device can be powered by power jack or passive PoE
Also available is the RB2011UAS-2HnD-IN, with indoor enclosure, two indoor antennas for wireless, LCD display and power supply.
RB2011UAS-2HnD: $99 (board only)
RB2011UAS-2HnD-IN: $129 (indoor desktop unit)
RBWMK: $8.95 (closet/wall mount bracket)
The indoor model (RB2011UAS-2HnD-IN) is the first MikroTik product to be equipped with a touchscreen LCD panel.
Not only does it show interface statistics, graphs, and resource usage – you can also perform simple configuration tasks. Mikrotik Routers and the RB2011UAS-2HnD-IN are available now at ISP Supplies.